The Program's Expression of Interest Banks is divided into two groups:
The first group consists of candidates who live in Quebec and who:
- Already have a job offer in Quebec;
- Live in Quebec with the main objective of working and
- Have a work permit and an eligible diploma from a Quebec educational institution
- Have a work permit valid for a period of 12 months or more, have 6 months of full-time work experience and are currently employed full-time.
As for the second group, there are candidates who do not currently live in Quebec.
- Submit an expression of interest to settle in Quebec; You will be registered with the Quebec Expression of Interest bank;
- Be selected from the bank's declarations of interest. Candidates who meet the program criteria, minimum threshold and passing grades will be considered for selection.
- Receive an Invitation to Apply for the QSWP;
- You must submit an application for a Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ) to the MIDI within 90 days of being invited to do so;
- And finally, you will need to submit an Application for Permanent Residence (PR) to the Federal Government.